Skip to main content

Forgiveness and The Trinity of Life




I must apologize, for I have forgotten to spread the word of "FORGIVENESS" on many an occasion. I so often speak and relay the message of peace, love and unity, but, in reality to have the blessings of their Trinity one must first be capable of and have the overstanding of "FORGIVENESS". For that is the key to achieving the Trinity.

As in all that we learn or teach in our lives it often takes a nudge from a colleague or sometimes a stranger to bring out the awareness of a missing link. In my case concerning forgiveness it was the touch of a truly blessed Angel - that being Angel R. from Lovecry.org.

(THANK YOU SO DEEPLY MISS ANGEL FOR ALLOWING MY OVERSTANDING OF YOUR MESSAGE)

Deep thoughts.......so simplistic in their wording, but so complicated in their implication. Peace, love, unity, overstanding and, yes, the omni-importance of 'forgiveness'.

The 'meanness', if you will, of instilled human genetics, that dark little spot in all our Karma's that allows for the doors of hatred and jealousy to enter into our world, permits us to not love - to not overstand the mindsets of fellow Lights.

But, yet, it is so easily allowed. Forgive, put aside the instilled emotion, allow your heart to permit it. What we cannot see and overstand concerning forgiveness is that which we have been taught for many ages. "YOU" did this to my world and "I" cannot forgive. Such immature and selfish thought patterns.

As a human you may never achieve inner peace by holding grudges and by being unwilling to accept that which has already happened.

To give an example of what I have learned in my own life and how I allowed for forgiveness in my own very personal life I will speak now of what I was faced to realize.

My wife of twenty five years had an affair and as a result she bore a child, no, rather she gave birth to an Angel, as one would imagine my human side was devastated.

BUT, and that is a very large 'but', I did forgive her. I brought her back into my home and we strolled hand in hand through the nine months of growth, I very willingly was there when as the Angel came forth into my world. My wife then left me once more, taking the baby with her. I daily saw the child, nourished myself through his prescience. This continued for four years, then due to her mindset I was torn from his life and for almost one year did not know where he was or how he was. I reached out and now this Angel is back in my life and I thank the Creator for this.

I would be a liar if I said I did not have the emotions of hatred and vengeance concerning all of this. HOWEVER, my very soul, my Karma or just my having walked this space/time continuum for half of a century allowed for me to say, "I forgive what has happened, I forgive her." And, I honestly did, do and always will.

Life is a hard mistress, a mean whore and sometimes life dishes out hurt and pain. It does so to remind us that it is forgiveness, love, inner peace, outer peace and unity that is the path we all must and should walk upon.

My ex-wife has never 'forgiven' me, she daily lays blame upon me for what took place, she dances within the realms of blame laying and this is to disguise her unwillingness to forgive herself for what took place. I pray someday she will walk past this and enter into the Light of being.

My mother was murdered in 1981 - I forgave he who so brutally butchered her, for if I had not I would be still encased within the concrete walls of self-pity and hatred.

My greatest forgiveness was to forgive myself for my past walk in life - I was not a very nice person for many a year, I allowed myself to become a heroin addict, a gun toting scourge of society, a gang banger and an all round DARK persona.

After so many other tragedies within my human life I found within my soul forgiveness. First I forgave myself this opened the doors to allowing the forgiveness of others.

The past has past - did you see it go by???? If you did then you must of realized that it cannot be changed.

BUT, your present and your future can be changed - it is all in what you allow your mindset to be.

Forgive, forgive yourself, forgive life, forgive your neighbour.

And then step into your new life.

I love you, I always will - now love thy self and walk into The Light.

In closing, I must thank Angel R. and I thank her for what she is doing at LoveCry.org. Help her by supporting the cause.

I also send out a very large hug and kiss to Miss V for her connection with me this morning. Your energy allows for my inspirations. Peace and Light to you and Momma G for bringing you into my world and life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea