Skip to main content

My own personal Hell from my own personal Jesus.




So, here we are, August 24th, 2015. What a mind fart! I have been "Walking with Dann" for nigh on fifty-seven plus years now. Walking with a limp, mumbling when I speak and laughing when I can.

We all have our own demons lurking on the back streets of our minds. We have all done good and bad. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, mine was the latter. Often I have spoken about my darkside and I do so out of the pride of knowing that I AM ACCOUNTABLE for my actions.

I hold the responsibility for that which I have done. Just as I hold the guilt for the pain I have caused.

Do you wonder who it is I have harmed the most?

My family, my children.

It has not been easy for them to grow in life with one such as I as a father figure. The Hippie, the Biker, the Electrician, the Gangbanger and The LightHouse.

I have been stabbed, shot, beaten, tortured, kidnapped, imprisoned and - the worst of all - allowed to die seven times and have to return.

My own personal Hell from my own personal Jesus. 

I shall pay and have been paying my penance. I do so with pride. I do so because how can I be shamed for that which I knowingly committed myself into. Only a coward would not take responsibility or lay blame with the oh so over used, "BUT, you made me do it".

I danced with Satan himself and I walked with The Creators. Thanks to my now almost useless legs I shall never dance again - but I shall continue to walk everyday.

I look around at this world we have all created and I am saddened. Much the same way as Jesus, the Original Hippie, must have felt during his time on this Earth. "Forgive them, Lord, they know not what they do." WRONG! We all know exactly what we are doing.

The holy books say that when we have an universal language, (Internet?), and we have a universal currency, (Bitcoin, online banking), then the Apocalypse is coming.

In the short time I have been permitted to live, I have witnessed society go from people bartering for goods, family's eating together, parents being the ones who taught family values and children playing in the streets to what we now call life.

Analyze this so-called 'life'. No faith being taught at school, children running the parents life, everyone in debt up to the curly hairs on their anus, sex is being taught at grade one levels, even the Great Catholic Pope has gone against the very essence of the church, man marrying man, woman marrying woman, doctors playing Gods and creating Frankenstein's,meals ate anywhere except the dining table and scholars telling us we cannot discipline or control our children.

Sad state of affairs for mankind.

Here is a prime example of what this society has become......

Someone like me can speak to ALL of you instantaneously - like we are doing this moment. 

Scary shit, can you imagine what the evil ones are conveying behind our backs to our people as we speak? Can you imagine what the youth are hearing and believing???

Without sounding like a Doomsayer, I must say that we are going downhill very fast as a society. What is at the bottom of that hill is the Creators, themselves, who are waiting to give us a head ringing slap and make us start all over again.

AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT DISCIPLINE BECAUSE WE ARE TOO SELF CENTERED AND GREEDY.

Time has shown us that whenever society gets too out of control God, Nature, The Cosmic Muffin or whoever you perceive as your Creators will come along and set us back a few millennium so as we can try and learn from our mistakes.

Humans are led to believe we are superior over all other life on Earth. Yet even a cockroach has more survival instinct then we do.

We are not screwed, we will get yet another chance. Only catch being is that many of us will no longer be here to witness the dawning of the next age of mankind.

I pray that my children will be part of the new LightHouse Walkers and assist in the healing of our Humanity.

All I can offer to you is that you should 'Walk with your Gods' and not 'Dance with your Demons'

So sayeth The LightHouse Dann - that Light in your reality.

So, until next time, "I remain, Dann - just as I am". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea