Skip to main content

Touch






I have touched and I have been touched - not in the physical sense, but rather, in the spiritual sense.

Touches can be more then a hands on affair - they can move your soul, guide your LIGHT or simply make you feel the love others have towards you. As your touch can do this upon others.

I touch people constantly. Sometimes it is through the axis of astral traveling, other times it via person to person contact and even other times it is as simple as sending my beam of LIGHT and LOVE their way. I am touching you now as you read my words and I pray that this touch moves you into a happier existence. That is my purpose - that is what the Cosmic Muffin or who-so-ever you perceive your Creator has asked of me.

Reach out people - reach far and wide and let others bathe in that Light that is you. Do not hesitate for they who hesitate fail in their quest. Love is a universal language and love is very easily expressed - just speak the words "I LOVE YOU!". They will be heard.

There are times when you will do this and not be aware. It may be a simple as holding a door for an elderly person, or contacting that person you often think of but are neglecting to exchange thoughts with.

There is much effort in avoiding to touch someone and it takes very little to just 'DO IT'.

My life has dealt me many downers, but I always rise from the flames as does the Phoenix and turn that down around. Darkness cannot tolerate our LIGHT. It takes far less effort to love then it does to hate.

From my many past experiences with tragedy, and such, I have overstood that all has a meaning and for every meaning there is a reason. The seasons of change befall upon us to remind us that our material worth is far out weighed by our soulful worth.

I made it through these times by the touches of others and for that, I am ever grateful.

Can you all reach out and touch someone today for me, no not for me, do it for 'THEM'. Your rewards will be just and loving.

I hope I have just touched you!

In peace and love we are ONE!

PEACE & LOVE TO YOU FROM THIS OLD LIGHTHOUSE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea