Skip to main content

WHEN DID "ORGANICS" CHANGE???

Well, I am extremely worried now!!!
I might have been poisoned. 
True story.
Not by some unknown assailant with malicious motives. 
It was the sister of this culprit pictured below.  (I truly believe he is also involved.)
Darn Killer Mango.
I honestly didn’t know that I was ingesting a “non-organic” substance.
It did not come across as a non decomposable substance.
It did not taste nor have the texture of “metal”. 
I didn’t believe it to be “raw minerals”.
It felt somewhat solid in my hand, in no way coming across as “gaseous“.
Only it’s delicious juices flowed as a “liquid”, running down my arm and dripping from my elbow.
I called poison control.  They asked if I were under psychiatric supervision. (I’m not. My therapist had a meltdown.)
So, as a proper Western Worlder,  I turned to that there “internet”. 
Which led me to “Wikipedia” and their definition of ‘Organic‘ ……

An organic product is made from materials produced by organic agriculture.. …Organic food, food produced from organic farming methods and often certified organic according to organic farming standards. 
Organic clothing, clothing produced from organic fibers such as organic cotton.

Organic product – Wikipedia


Yet, I am still left to wonder, “What in the name of The Cosmic Muffin have I ingested? Am I soon to die (again)?
In all seriousness, we must ask ourselves if perhaps “The Big Bang” did in fact give we all a cosmic concussion or,worse, deafened us to logic.
A “conventional” farmer plants their crop next to an “organic” competitor.
Same earth, identical water table, sharing the same Sun and shelter-less from Mother Nature and her mate, Father Weather.
Oh my Lords, what am I implying?
That there may no difference between the end product of these two farms?
Ludicrous!
In our feeble attempt at constructing a Utopian society we have wandered into a false belief that we live within a species that is capable of “Peace, Love and Hippy Dope”. That we may walk with “Nature” and be “One” with our fellow man.
Look around people!
Ain’t going to happen anytime soon. Maybe, if the “Powers That Be” allow, just maybe, Humanity may evolve enough some day so as this could be a reality.
For now, we are mere babes in the woods. Still at the breastfeeding stage of our existence in this space/time continuum and this paralleled universe.
Our present “Politically Correct” society with it’s “Please do not hurt my feelings” attitudes and Alice In Wonderland belief that we should be open to Facebook conspiracies, Kik open sexual diversities, Instagram Boobies and YouTube Truths is as non-fictional as the screenplay for “Rocky Horror Picture Show”.
Is potash potash? Is Nitrogen Nitrogen? Is Urea Urea?
Is fertilizer that comes from the ass of farm animals not have the exact same necessary nutrients as mass produced bags of the exact same nutrients?
Are not all you “Organic Muffins” breathing the same air as I am? Is the weather different from mine under your hat? 
When I am done digesting my non-organic Killer Mango, will I not defecate it out the same as you will expel your Hippie Mango?
Do you suppose that maybe, just maybe, all this organic hubbub is just a very huge monetary opportunity whereas smaller “Organic” producers and distributors are raking in high profit margins?
All on your belief that their produce doesn’t contain all the same components as every other biodegradable living thing that exists already has?
Society is collapsing as we know it.
It is tumbling down throughout space/time like a bad rumor on FaceBook. Running out of control with mass controlling and charismatic hypnosis.
Leading us all to believe that there are more than two sexes, unicorns are real, 9/11 was a lie, the whole milk humans drank for many millennia is bad for us and last, but not least, children know what they want and have the right to choose.
And that’s how it is …… as I sit here in fear that my sweet, adorable, ripe mango may in fact be a “DARN KILLER MANGO“.
People, I leave you with this, …..  Just eat your mango – he will like it.
Remember, Life is like a meal, looks great, tastes delicious and ends up a pile of crap in the end.
So, just enjoy the meal.
Next I am trying the English cucumber. (How do we know what language it speaks?)
Until next time, I remain, Dann, just as I am.
HINENI

Meds are working

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea