Skip to main content

MI Corazon, MI Fuego

MI Corazon, MI Fuego

Can love be measured? 
How does one measure an emotion?
Perhaps it may be tallied by the unexpected embraces or the euphoria of the spontaneous kiss.
I have grown to realize that there are many categories of ‘love‘.
The most common being “friendship” love. 
That emotion and comfort we all get from knowing a person has earned the love and the respect garnering the “Friend” label.
LIFE” love is a rarity. 
It would be a disillusionment to believe the ‘Love of Life’ resides in everyone. That is a privilege for the greater minority. 
Some believe “sex” is “Love“. (It is not.  It is merely ‘sex’)
Ironically,  there does exist “Love OF sex”. 
Now, that is a humorous flaw in the human genetics. 
The second most damaging love is “Euphoric” love.
That human trait of constantly seeking escapism from daily realities. 
Be it via adrenalin rushes, influences of drugs, staggers of alcohol or peculiar fetishes, we all have our personal ‘highs’. 
Numero uno of the damaging love is,  hands down, “False” love.
That love directed at you by a spouse or endeared, but falsified by adultery or deceit. 
Which brings us to “True” love. 
How do you measure the strongest emotional instinct embedded within us? How?
I have true love towards a beautiful soul. 
An alluring Latino Queen with a golden Spanish heart.
Mi Corazon. Mi fuego.
My true friend and confidant. 
A Very Happy & Loving Day In My Life
You could say, “I love her with all my heart and soul”
But, is that a measure?
I know I truly do love mi Corazon. 
No matter what I may opposite imply.
That area of my mind that plays tunes and flashes emotions at me periodically tells me so.
When for no reason I wish I were holding her. 
(Namely due to the fact my ‘Lighthouse ‘ radar tells me she is in need of a hug)
Is knowing and ACTUALLY feeling her emotions a true measure of how much I love her?
Or the daydream of couch cuddling in front of the television?
Maybe it is when I awaken, nervously,  from a deep sleep and wish she were next to me just because. 
MI CORAZON ♡☆♡
Our lives are unusual in the everyday sense.
We are NOT a couple. 
We were. 
We may be again.
We ARE very close friends. 
We are so aligned that we can have conversations without speaking a word. 
She knows how to soothe the savage beast within me. 
She comforts my pains. 
I can cry without embarrassment in her presence.
But, her truest gift is her honesty to me. I do believe her words.  
Unfortunately,  I am burdened with ‘age’. I am sixty years old in eleven days. Twenty plus years her senior. 
Is it fair for me to have such deep love and feelings for a gorgeous woman who will definitely outlive me by many a year?
My main reason for not continuing dating her was that my love for her, at the time, was great enough I realized my lifestyle would damage her.
And I loved her then and even more now,  but, I did not and do not want to cause her stress, sorrows or pain.
I have quit the previous lifestyle. 
And I spend a minimal of ten hours each day wishing I were next to her. 
That I could smell her hair as my arms embrace her and our ‘Lights’ entwine.
My love is strong enough that I am extremely at ease with being her friend with ‘cuddle rights’.
Mi Corazon, mi fuego
My heart, however, wants to nuture, RESPECT, protect and LOVE her always. 
Maybe “True Love” is measured by how much testosterone is released when the loved one is thought of?

I believe love is not measurable.  
It is infinite and existing in a non-existent manner. 
Love is feeling each other without effort or doubt. 
Love is ageless yet ages.  Like a fine Irish whiskey. 
Love is the flutter in my heart when I hold my Spanish Queen. 
Love is calmness in my soul when she hugs me back.
Love is my finding mi Corazon more sensually  attractive each day. 
Love is the excitement I feel when I first see her.
Love does not always mean cohabitation.
Love is definitely NOT control. 
Falling deeper in love the more she matures into a vision of womanhood.
Love is the heart, the soul and the mind becoming one and teaching you that love is real and before your very eyes.

Luckily,  I’m a LightHouse and am Blessed to see, feel and know love from mi Corazon.

SO I SAY TO YOU MY LOVE ….
Mi amor es fiel a mi sensual reina española de mi corazón. 
El fuego en mi alma. 
La calma en mi corazón y el pensamiento constante en mi mente. 
Te amo Corazón y mucho más, mucho más que eso, te aprecio como eres. 
De mi alma a la tuya.


My love is true to my sensual Spanish Queen of my heart.  
The fire in my soul. 
The calmness in my heart and the constant thought in my mind. 
I love you Corazon and more, much more than that, I appreciate YOU as YOU are. 
From my soul to yours.
So sayeth the LightHouse Dann Verner on this twenty-fourth day of September, 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea