Skip to main content

I Am Dann – Just As I Am Ready For The Next ‘Walk With Myself’

 AUGUST 17, 2020 EDIT

It began with my writing my first autobiography. My “Walk With Dann Collection“. The four volume account of my life of trials and tribulations.

Damaged” was the first book I wrote and published. It covers the first part of my life from birth till my early twenties.

I published it without reading it or correcting any of the errors within. My justification for this is that period of my life was not scripted or corrected.

Damaged” is raw and bluntly real. Such as my life during that time frame was.

It was followed by the three consecutive volumes, “Bane” , “Boon” and “Unkz, A Canadian Cosmonaut”.

As you will see upon reading them, you will see how greatly my writing improved. As well as my story lines also.

At the time I wrote my “Walk With Dann Collection” I was not supposed to survive my cancer for very long.

“Unkz” was supposed to be the last chapter of my life. Then I began my battle with late stage four Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Much too late for conventional treatment. Too late for treatment other than “salvage” surgery. I absolutely refused to allow them to cut me up and reduce my quality of life.

Long story short, I outlived my autobiography.

I had to write a seperate book giving the account of the fifteen month battle with my Squamous Cell Carcinoma. “Old Man With The ‘C’ – A Cancerous Walk With Dann”.

I did not include this as part of the previous autobiography. Reason being that all of the doctors had been saying that I was a dead man walking. I had them baffled by surviving all I had during those long fifteen months. I looked at the cancer as a new lease on life.

Therefore, “Old Man With The C” would become volume one of the second life of a man who has lived many lives.

Will I author another autobiography? I think not. I think I will just write what my heart guides me to. Like I am doing as we speak.

I have listened to these doctors since October 2018. They keep telling me that I am going to die within weeks.

They have been saying this for about sixty-six weeks now. I have just cause to believe that they may be wrong.

Enough of talk concerning that matter. What I really need and want to know is who I am.

Who is the real “Dann”?

Do I know who I am?

Am I changed for the good as I pray and hope to be?

Have I been paying my penance like I hoped to be?

These are the thoughts that are constantly bouncing about in my mind.

Taunting me. Hoping to lower my inner strength.

Which would assist in them in invading my body through it’s weakest point.

What I have been through these past few years is unbelievable.

Most do not believe until they see the actual proof. That’s one of the reasons I was posting videos from my private room while I was in Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.

I am lost in the tragedy of my life. Yet, I am not lost with life. The constant worry about the cancer is slowly dissipating into the fog of age. It being set aside so as I may deal with my body swelling from my now malfunctioning heart . (I have congested heart disease on top of everything else going on.)

I am scared. I finally said it.

I am not afraid of Dying.

I am afraid of what will happen to Jennifer and Dakota if I were to ascend. I know their lives will go on no matter what. But, I know they will have difficulties. I do not wish that on anyone.

In life I did whatever I could to make their lives as proper as possible.

I must formulate a plan to assure that in Death they will still have security and assistance from me. Somehow. Some way.

I never have listened to these doctors when it comes to them dictating how long I may or may not have left on Earth. I will not conform to their negativity.

I have published the biography of my Son’s, “Delaney ‘Jordan’ McLean Verner, short 29 year old life which ended by him hanging himself on Christmas Morning 2019 in some obscured town named “Black Diamond, Alberta.

It tells the story of how he fell victim to the broken systems we call our Child Welfare System. How what began as concerned parents looking for some assistance with their genius child but concluded with him living a life of being tested, shuttled from facility to facility. How our asking for assistance destroyed his childhood and tore our family apart.

eBook Format

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08FNMPGG6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea