Skip to main content

THE BRAIN FARTS CAUSED BY CANCERS EMOTIONAL WARFER

Well, mates, it is August 1st, 2019.
Original diagnosis on October 2nd, 2018 – 90 percent sure I would be deceased by the end of January 2019.
I did pass away and was revived twice in that period.
Once from a septicemia infection gone wild. Went into shock and system shut down. That did not bother me so much.
I have had similar deaths in years prior.
Read of said ‘DEATHS’  in my blog archives at http:// lighthousedannverner.wordpress.com or purchase my 4 book autobiography “Walk With Dann Collection” – “DAMAGED” – “BANE” – “BOON” – “UNKS – A CANADIAN COSMONSAUT” at http:// amazon.com/author/lighthouseverner
But, I am wandering off topic again.
Bad writing habit of an eccentric self made genre writer.
Since the discovery of these demonic diseases, my most treasured and loved family, my dearest friends, my pharmacist, doctor and just about every person who has a part in my life have suffered the agony of wanting to help and heal me. Yet, they are slapped with the reality of knowing that is far from possible.
This is one of the most tear-jerking, heartbreaking experiences I have ever had to deal with.
And I cannot, for I see their true feelings of love and pain and I want to heal them.
Yet, I am slapped with the reality of knowing that is far from possible.
Add onto this sadness the hurricane of emotions inside my mind. ….. can you spell “HELL”?
I have put everyone through Hell with my constant changing emotions.
Often changing hourly. A chaotic life for my family, friends and myself.
From sincere suicidal debates to “FRACK THIS, SIGN ME UP FOR HUMAN TRIALS“.
And I will not get into the far worse instances that I am too embarrassed to speak of in this chapter.
I will save that yoke of shame for another day.
There were sweet rewards brought forward by all of this.
I found out quickly who was a true friend and who were mere ‘homies’.
(As soon as my life got complicated and real, they run home. Never to be seen again. Yes, ‘homies’ defines them well.)
To me this is a small Blessing.
A needed one.
With what I have already have gone through and knowing that what lays in the future is ten fold more painful and a hundred times far frightening, well, last thing I need is falsehoods disguized as friendship.
I imagine only we who have cancer understand the horrors that play within the confines of our minds, our imaginations and our souls.
Personally, I am plagued with a collection of macabre short horror films playing repeatively over and over in my mind Tormenting me with visions and the physical feelings of surgical procedures done whilst fully conscious with no antiseptic.
A constant remainder of how pain and cancer go hand in hand.
Waking at 4am, soaked by night sweats, covered in mucus your sleeping body refused to swallow and crying like a baby because the pain has surpasssd the opiates capabilities to supress.
Crying ever so quietly to yourself.
Or so you think.
And then realizing your loved one is there, broken and their tears are running painfully down their cheeks.
Your guilt sets in. You believe it is your fault they are hurt. Yet, you know they hurt because their love for you is stronger than cancers grip.
What will happen once my system becomes so opiate intolerant that the pain becomes the alpha in this battle?
I can truly state that the pain will win.
In diseases such as this our heart and system become overwhelmed and become fallen prey to the demonic affliction.
Cancer doesn’t kill you. The damage it creates does. Usually via a massive coronary.
For the next two hours you cradle each other until exhaustion allows sleep.
And tears etch down your cheeks to pool above your heart. They burn a jagged path of love mixed with despair and in your heart you are glad they are there.
I go through this at a minimum of twice a night.
Although most nights I am alone to suffer in an unnecessary solitude.
Then I have my ritualistic day/nightmare of my throat and face being aflame and I jolt awake screaming from the pain.
The dream is imaginary – the pain is as real as real can be.
This is the pain that will end my life. It is relentless and cruel.
It is demonic in every definition of the word.
And I am struggling dearly not to give in and lose myself in the darkness. I am  LightHouse.
I am supposed to be a pillar of Light and Srength.
I still have a strong Light to shine.
It is being detained by the evils of pain fired uncontrolable emotional upheavels.
A war of wits.
I feel I am entering into the next step of fighting cancer.
I have done the “denial, self pity, suicidal, acceptance and anger” stages.
I am afraid what comes next. I hear a little voice reciting,
“Something evil this way comes”.
Now this has joined the carnival of torment that has taken residence within my mind.
To put this in layman terms. ….
The pain and mind games have turned this street tough man into an Empyrean Pool of Emotional Chaos.
It is far more severe than I can explain most days.
I am in a constant flux of debating suicide, going insane with a rubber duckie on my head and blowing bubbles out my nose to saying “frack it, put me in pallative care and order a casket.”
I pray that this next step will allow my loved ones the ease of their sorrow by stabilizing my inner turmoils.
I need a break from the ability to think logically. For logic tells me of Death.
With the life changing decisions I will soon make I think it best to have logic in the mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea