Skip to main content

Seven Reasons To Keep On Dancing


So, May is about to end and we shall begin the journey into June with all it's fine weather and the Light of a summer sun.

May was rough this year. The tragic death of a close and dear friend, Sheena Eve (missing you dearly) added to the emotions that I have been wracked with these past few months. The incompetency of the government in the way they deal with monetary issues - funny how if you happen to owe them money you must pay right away, BUT if they owe you, "The cheque is in the mail".

The Creators took our Sheena. I overstand why. A few times in your life you will be Blessed with intertwining your path with that of certain unique and truly precious souls. Sheena was/is such. Never from her mouth would you hear an argument or unfounded bad word. Her aura was violet, her eyes were peace, tranquility and joy. When she walked into a darkened room, the Light would follow - she was a "Sparkle Bitch" ( a term she used herself).

Her physical self has left, but her energy, her Sparkle, her Light and her friendship remains. I feel her as I wander through this space/time continuum. Her guidance steers me onto the righteous path I am meant to follow.

I cry many tears for Sheena, but, they are not in sadness, but rather, tears of happiness for I am truly Blessed to have her as a friend. When my Ascension comes we shall be together again.

Over the past twelve years I often have queried to the Creators. Daily I ask Them, "Why have I been returned seven times from death?". Why me? Why has the Creators allowed one who lived such a horrible and violent youth been given not one, but seven more cracks at the bat?

Why?

It is simple, this answer I seek. So as I could fulfill that which has already been decided. We ALL have a responsibility in our lives. We ALL are here for a certain purpose. Mine is simple, I am a "LightHouse". I have been gifted with premonition. I am third eye sighted. I can read people no matter how disguised they appear. I have laid down my weapons, many years past. I have taken all that was evil and wrong in my life and turned it into tools used to build a better world. Beit, I may only have helped a handful from walking the path I had chosen, but, I helped THAT handful.

During all seven of my confirmed Deaths, I was given the choice of seven paths - never in all my existence was I so certain on what choice to make. I cannot put into words the actuality of what I experienced, but suffice to say that every time I chose the proper path.

My life now has more of a meaning, (for all life has meaning), my life is a struggle and always shall be. I know deep within me that my life will always be a struggle. This is my penance for the previous life I lived. I am the living proof that you cannot go through life as a selfish, morally wrong criminal who holds little regard for the safety and sanctity of fellow mankind.I shall pay the piper for all of my human existence. To quote a song, "I fought the law and the law won"> I disobeyed the Creators and the penalty is now being lived. I know I shall live to be one hundred and twelve and at fifty-four that leaves fifty-eight more years for me to amend that which I have done.

AND I SHALL DO IT WITH MY HEAD HELD VERY HIGH.

For in life I have been a thief, a heroin addict, a severe drug abuser, a biker, a gangbanger and most of all an ASSHOLE. Many will believe that I have not changed. I have.

CAN YOU CHANGE? Take it from me, you do not want to suffer through seven trips to Death to find out. Be like Nike and "Just Do It".

To live a rich life one does not need monetary wealth, one does not need material wealth. To live a rich life one must have Love, Faith in their selves, Forgiveness (this is key) and Light. If you need The Light come by me, knock my door, for I am The LightHouse.

There will be a Light in the window waiting for you. Until then........Namaste'

Comments

  1. Hey Dann, how are you? I am sorry about your friend Sheena and I wish you only the best on your journey of light and love. I really enjoy reading your blogs and hope to see you at some point this summer. Take care my friend, Junie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Junie and yes, we will have to get together when school is finally out. Being a single parent traps me into the school hour schedule.

      Now that I have a better computer and internet you will hear more from me.

      Have a great evening!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your opinion means much to me - we all have one, so, please, leave a comment....Namaste'

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea