Skip to main content

Estoy aquí hoy como siempre lo estaré.

2018-04-18 011606089594..jpeg

My dearest love and friend is going through a heartbreaking moment in her life and I feel her emotions as if she were inside my very body. 

She is inside my heart, my soul and mind for I love her truly, madly and deeply. I feel her emotions every second of every minute of ever day for we are connected by an energy few are Blessed to share. 

Mi Corazon, mi amor, I can only say ......

 Estoy y siempre estaré aquí para ti, mi querido amor. Solo puedo ofrecerte mi amor y mi abrazo. Soy tu LightHouse personal y te estoy enviando mi Luz. Cuando estés listo ven y llora conmigo. Mi corazón está lleno de tristeza y oración. Estoy aquí hoy como siempre lo estaré. Sepa que no está solo en este momento difícil.

How do you ease the sorrow of a friend who is suffering the pain of  possibly losing one of their beloved parents?

I wish I knew.

I wish I could reach into her heart and hug the pain till it turns to joy.  Unfortunately, that's not possible.

I can only offer my prayer and my embrace.

I can shed a tear with her. I can hug her tightly as she cries.

Yet, her pain will still exist. 

Our minds are equipped to deal with all the pains, sorrows, loves and joys we will experience throughout our walk, but no where are we guaranteed the relief of hurt.

Losing a parent never heals. Never will those silent tears stop. 

I am not the type of person who would say such things as,
"She will be free of pain. She will be in a better place."

For, even after my own returns from death seven times now, I cannot claim that to be true. No one but the Ascended know what lays beyond the Walk we walk here in this space and time.
The most heard sentence at any such crisis has to be,
"Time will heal all wounds."

No greater lie has ever been spoken. Time heals nothing. Time prolongs the pain. Time teaches us to hide our pain and put on a brave smile hoping that others do not see how true our sorrow actually is.

Being over sixty years old and living the life I have, I have faced the sorrow my beloved Queen is facing. I have lived with the murder of my mother for thirty-nine years now and I can attest that today I hurt as much as I did that fateful day.

No, time heals no such emotions as anguish or loss.

My love can provide her with a dry shoulder to wet with her tears, a pair of caring arms to hold her trembling body and whisper consoling words in her ear.

This is all any of us can do at such times.

If you truly and devotedly love a person then this is all you can do. 

Do not over compensate your words in hopes of relieving their sorrow. Do not speak the same generic statements we have been programmed to say.

Instead, hold them if they need holding. Embrace them if they need an embrace.

Most of all, show and tell them the depth of your love for them.

Be silent if they need quiet. Be joyful if they need joy.

Be yourself, the person they know you to be.

When the initial shock has dispersed and they can once more reason they will see that you are there, beside them, with them and crying with and for them.

Love heals the symptoms of sorrow.

Love assures the loved ones that they are not walking this path alone.

If your love is true you will know what, when, why and how to alleviate their hurt as possible as you may.

Remember that such a pain will never leave but with a loving friend, spouse or soul mate life can and shall go on.

Be their "LIGHTHOUSE" and guide them safely through their darkened path, leading them safely ashore to a love with arms wide open.

I love you Mi Fuego de Mi Corazon. I am here for you now, yesterday, tomorrow and for all eternity.

I am praying that both your Mother's, Father's and your own pain does not break your spirits. I am praying the Creators are merciful and just.

MOST OF ALL MY LOVE, I AM PRAYING AND SENDING LOVE, LIGHT AND POSITIVE ENERGY TO YOU.

My shoulder is waiting, my ears are ready and my heart is full.

I will Walk with you through this sad time.

I am your LightHouse and although I am petite my love for you is gigantic.

I am and always shall be here for you my dearest love. I can only offer you my love and my embrace. 

I am your personal LightHouse and I am sending you my Light. 

When you are ready come and cry with me. My heart is full of sorrow and prayer. I am here today as I shall always be. Know that you are not alone at this difficult time.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea