Skip to main content

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEXUAL PREFERENCES AND MOST MAMMALS ARE BORN ONE OF “TWO” SEXES

So, once again I have irked a FaceBook troll by sharing this meme ...



Now, I may be totally wrong, but to me this 'meme' simply states that humans are born with either of the two known sexual organs and/or urinary appendages.
Soooooooo, a very reclusive once friend of mine comments this ....

"Phoebe Alicia Gonsalves
Phoebe Alicia Gonsalves What a sad and ordinary life you live... ignorance unbounded. But it's ok, I still love you and yo ain't shit right now self 😙"

Here's the screen shot.....

screenshot_2018-02-14-19-54-06-1395112190.png

Which led to me answering this ....

screenshot_2018-02-14-19-55-03-14640669.png
screenshot_2018-02-14-19-55-09-1-989680919.png

Here I wrote it out to make it easier to read......

"I've been on this planet almost 61 years. Never met anyone who didn't have either a penis or a vagina. Sexual preferences have nothing to do with what sex organ you were born with. In almost all species there is male and female. If I wore a dress I would still have to shake my fracking dick after I pissed. Real life isn't a fracking FaceBook ideology. I don't care if "I ain't shit right now " - NO MATTER WHAT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE EITHER MALE OR FEMALE, UNLESS AGENT ORANGE MADE YOU BORN WITH BOTH. IT'S A CHOICE TO PREFER THE SAME SEX. Can a man and a woman have a homosexual relationship? No! It takes either two men or two women. So therefore, there has to be two sexes. Not seven or eight. I've been called a "shit" often
I just shake my penis and say "Oh well". Then I wipe my MALE ass with Cottonelle and go about my day."

Well, I stepped into that cesspool of Facebook illogical ideology and she answered ....

"This entire rant^ point proved. Sexual preference and gender identity are separate, but there's no arguing with over 60 and bored. A facebook ideology? You spam your wall with more trash than a tumblr feminist lol it's all good though, I'm sure you got all your ducks in a row by now with all that real world wisdom you have "

screenshot_2018-02-14-19-56-45-1703305265.png

Soooooo, I put my other foot into the dung heap and fell further into her trap ....

"At least I don't spam my OWN wall with bigoted "white privilege" rants or dark macabre shit. I can't spam my OWN wall. The point the person who made the meme was making is that from a scientific or even medical point of view we are born one of TWO physical sexes. NOT EVERYTHING IS BASED ON BEING A PRIDE SUPPORTER. NOT EVERYTHING IS BASED ON GENDER OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES. SO, judge me all you fucking want,because if you are so "modern thinking" then you would realize that a penis is on a male, a vagina is on a female. My post -which was shared from another's wall simply states that boys have penis, girls have vaginas. All the insults in the world won't change that. Did I insult you? So, sit naked in your bedroom full of weird sex devices pretending to be living a heterosexual life and if in the next few years you ever go outside - look around. There's only two sexes of mankind - but mankind has many versions of "sexual preference".
Oh, and insult me all you like. My life is normal and I can even leave my house without being a stuck up judgmental anti-white recluse"

screenshot_2018-02-14-19-56-51-1044635521.png
screenshot_2018-02-14-19-57-081921790890.png

Then I added ...

"Here's a little blog of mine - sort of off topic but the gist of my message is the same"

screenshot_2018-02-14-19-59-51-539041023.png

Now, I realize I am not a medical doctor nor a biologist, but I have had a penis all my life.
We are actually quite attached to one another.
We get along very well.
I do have times where I speak before thinking. It is one of the fallacies of being a human. Once I realize I am wrong I will readily try to rectify my wrongs.
This is an atypical example of people partially reading something and forming an unjust opinion. It also shows the evils of social media.
I could care less what or who anyone prefers to have sexual relations with.
With exception of pedophiles and bestiality. That  would definitely make me hurt you.
Seriously hurt you.
Facts are facts - you have a Johnson - you are a man.
You have a Gina - you are a woman.
Be awful hard for two gay men to maintain a relationship if one has a vagina.
Be equally as hard for two lesbians if one had a penis.
I haven't a clue about all these other  imaginary sexes.
I didn't know they existed until we got a weirdo for a Prime Minister.
But, I am positive even your average LGBTQRSTUVWXY person understands that the Creators gave us only two sexes. 
I am also positive that a gay man has no use for a vagina, nor would a lesbian care to have a partner with a penis.
THIS ALSO STRENGTHENS MY BELIEF THAT THE INTERNET HAS EXCEEDED SOCIETY'S ABILITY TO USE IT WISELY.
SOCIAL MEDIA IS A SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN IN THE HANDS OF AN IDIOT.
MANY OF US USE IT FOR AN OUTLET TO MARKET OUR WORDS AND PRODUCTS.
FACEBOOK IS AS USELESS AS A BOOK ON ASSES. ARMCHAIR POLITICIANS AND ADOLESCENT ADULTS TELLING THE WORLD HOW SORRY THEIR LIVES ARE OR ADDING TO THE CONFUSION OF ALREADY CONFUSED AND OVER STIMULATED YOUTH.
Same as cell phone games. They have become cellular "crack". I know many people who spend their whole lives "playing their game". Spending their food and living money on gems and upgrades. Only to cry later at how poor they are.
The game creators attach hypnotic music and have made it so as soon as you "upgrade", spending ridiculous amounts of money, you will immediately need yet another "upgrade".
And the idiots fall for it.
Because of watching these friends I have deleted my games, never to play them again.
Well, folks, hopefully I haven't peeved you all off.
I have to go check my crotch to see if perhaps I am wrong about what sex I am.
But, I shall be back soon to annoy or entertain you once again.
Until then, I remain, Dann - just as I am. Penis intact.
Namaste'

(P.S. - I will soon be deactivating my FaceBook accounts as I believe FaceBook has reached it's peak and is now as useless as a winged bull. It is just a haven for teenage harlots,drug addicts, drug dealers and shut in bingo Mom's.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Demons Of Guilt

Menu The LightHouse Dann Verner Some say my that my life has been a tragic sad tale. Only from their view point. Having lived through my life I can say it has been a damn good ride. I fear not dying for to die is final. To be waiting for that one final jolt of pain is extremely difficult to deal with. DEMONS OF GUILT This is a reflection of the pain I am going through as I finish my son’s biography. Delaney Jordan McLean Verner, 29 years old. Jordan “Bubba” Verner On Christmas morning 2019, hung himself in a town called Black Diamond . An obscure town in the underbelly of Alberta, Canada. He and his wife of 12 years, Katelyn had gone their to start a new life. Hoping to escape the homelessness rut and street life they were “Groundhog Day “  living on the streets of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A dream that collapsed and left them stranded, freezing and hungry. Only to have Alberta Social Services rudely tell him and his wife to “Go home”. By any way they could. But, a big “but”….. Adding

My Opinion Regarding the Israeli/Hamas War

  Listen to this episode on Spotify or wherever you stream podcasts. How can it be all right for one side of a war ( Israel)  to bomb innocent civilians, but not okay for the other side ( Hamas)  to do so? Common sense would tell you that the majority of the people living in the Gaza strip are not supporters of the barbarism of the Hamas. They would much rather be living peaceful lives. Not living under the reign of fear from the Hamas. Largest part of the Gaza strip problem is that if the Hamas were to allow the innocent to leave, where could they go? Israel? Egypt? The majority of the Palestinian people are in the same boat as the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. They are labeled and condemned by the actions of their governing leaders. The terrorist government controls every and all aspects of their everyday lives. You can not believe that all Palestinian citizens want to go to war. Their hands are tied and their voices are silenced by their leaders If they were to spea