Skip to main content

A Justified Fear.

With all that is going on in the world I have a fear.

A justified fear.

A fear of nuclear war.

The aggression of Russia, the insanity of North Korea, the numerous conflicts in Africa and the chaos taking place in the Middle East scares me.

I am sure that there are many I have neglected to list.

These are the main reasons I have this fear.

I am far from being a conspiracy theorist.

In fact I consider myself to be a realist.

Take the recent insanity of Israel’s actions.

They are purposely ‘poking the bear’ throughout the Middle East.  Gaza, the Palestinian genocide, Lebanon, Golan Heights, Iran, just to name a few.

Society worldwide is teetering on the edge of collapse.

There are serious conflicts on every continent.

Even the great United States is full of social unrest and political turmoil.

Take the malicious attack by Israel on Iran and Lebanon.  Now Iran is in the position that they have no choice but to strike back.

And they most certainly will. In fact they have warned that Israel is about to get a wake up call like we have never witnessed before.

That is scary. Damn scary.

Can you blame them though?

I cannot and I will not.

With all the aggression Israel is spreading across the Middle East, Iran must take a proactive stance. They have to stand their ground and show by force that Israel has poked the wrong bear.

I believe, from all that is within me, that soon all those who Israel is threatening are going to band together and show Netanyahu and his band of baby killers that they have had enough of Israel’s power trip.

Head a little North and then you have Russia.

Yet another genocide in progress. They have no right whatsoever to be attacking the Ukraine.

What can one say about North Korea? For such a small country they are managing to keep the free world on it’s toes.

Bear in mind both Russia and North Korea are in bed with China.

So, yes, I have a justified fear.

It will not take that much for one, some or all these conflicts to explode into all out war.

Anyone of them could easily be the one who launches a nuclear attack  or some other weapon of mass destruction.

You know what I am saying. You know I am right.

I am getting up there in my years.  I will be 67 on October the 5th this year.

I have noticed that I have changed my mindset regarding the world around me and what is happening to mankind and to the planet.

It is the genetically implanted wisdom of being an elder that our mind is programmed to release during our twilight years.

Release of all our cumulative knowledge.

Knowledge that for many centuries we would pass on to our youth through teaching and action.

Unfortunately,  that is a practise stolen from the same youth by our overwhelmed systems, the lack of family structure, the need for greed, the single parent family and the uncertainty of the internet.

The internet has added to the world’s  chaos by being a blended pool of truth and untruth.

We no longer can be certain if what we are seeing or reading is fake knowledge or the real deal.

Combine the pros and cons of the internet with what is happening worldwide and you will be able to understand why I have this fear.

I have said on many occasions that we are extremely close to a third and final world war.

I say “final” because we all know for certain that there will never be a “Fourth World War”.

And that is the basis of my fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court still prohibits marijuana possession

Court still prohibits marijuana possession Shannon Kari, National Post Published: Thursday, December 11, 2008 The prohibition against simple possession of marijuana has been upheld by an Ontario Superior Court judge, in a closely watched case that stemmed from the prosecution of Clifford Long, who was arrested by Toronto police with $40 worth of cannabis. Justice Eva Frank overturned a decision by a lower court judge last year that found there was no valid restriction against possession of cannabis because of flaws with the country's medical marijuana regulations. The lower court decision led to confusion about prosecuting simple possession cases in Ontario, said the federal government in its arguments before Judge Frank earlier this year. The federal Crown argued that the present policies of Health Canada have resulted in enough marijuana for the nearly 2,000 people with medical certificates to possess the drug. Judge Frank agreed with the arguments made by federal government lawy

Letter to the editor submitted by Richard Wright

Here is a statement released by Richard Wright and published on the Facebook Group, it is in regards with my previous post at the bottom of this page. Oneofus Canada Sorry for the delay as you know the storm is hard my power went out and I have children!!!!!!!! Here you go everyone this is what you have been waiting for an official word by word statement by Mr. right!! I have sent it to the instructed media outlets he wanted and I hope everyone shares this around the world! Letter to the editor submitted by Richard Wright In regards to story and Tuesday, March 25 titled "generous man detained in PEI under the mental health act" I would like to start by saying I Richard White of Hunter River was the person detained and arrested, under the mental health act on Thursday, March 20th. From traveling home in Hunter River to Charlottetown on Thursday to buy some groceries after returning from a family visit to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday With fami

HELP!!!!

OK, I will try to say this with out sounding like a bigot ........ All over the news is this thing to make it ok for those of you who are illegally here in Toronto, (apparently there are 400,000) to go to shelters or food banks. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???  Does the news tell everyone that if you are born and raised here and  receive Child Tax you cannot get help from the Salvation Army here in Scarborough? Do they ever show pictures of Canadian born children hungry??? Ontario is sliding so far down hill with its politics and catering to others that we are now a national joke. We will spend millions on gay pride, wastefully spend money studying why cement falls off the Gardiner Expressway - (which, as my 9 year old pointed out, is caused by gravity, that is what makes things fall, so there the mystery is solved). The money spent studying the poor could be better spent feeding the poor - AND I DO NOT MEAN THE POOR WHO ENTERED AND LIVE HERE ILLEGALLY. I MEAN THE POOR WHO'S FA