Appointment at Princess Margaret Cancer Center went fairly well.

 My appointment, last Thursday morning, at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre went as well as to be expected.

I will be 69 years old on October 5th.

That said …

What I have put this body through, all the additional medical issues and traumas, most people could not survive.

In the past seven years, I have been legally dead, resuscitated and put on life support 13 times.

Yet, here I am the humbled man I have become.

I have no doubt whatsoever that I am alive today due to the stellar care, professionalism and gifted staff of

“The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre”

and

“The University Health Network”.

My Stroke Team are concerned that my mini-strokes have been increasing.

Very concerned!

They will be doing to my brain scans and MRI’s monthly now, instead of every three months.

Which means that in the near future I will be going through a battery of brain and spinal scans and a full body angiogram.

I am so Blessed to have such excellent healthcare from some of the world’s greatest surgeons and doctors.

Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is the top cancer research and treatment center in the world.

Toronto’s University Health Network is rated Number Two in the world

My brain surgeon at UHN’s “Toronto Western Hospital” is the best in his field.

Actually there’s not much to tell you that we didn’t already know or was expecting.

So, Campers and Camperettes,

I want to say a huge…

“THANK YOU“

to all of you who have been so supportive of and caring to me since I started my …

“Battle For Life”.

I want you to know how truly I appreciate each and every one of you!

I got this!

Positivity is Cancer’s nemesis!

My being …

“The Original Urban Viking”

I will always be the …

Warrior Cancer fears!


“Picture was taken June 2021”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And Just Like That It's 2026

Every American Is In Extreme Danger!

Kristi Noem Is As Big A Liar As Dictator Trump Is!