Daily Prompt : "How Do You Deal With Uncertainty?" August 16, 2026
How do you deal with uncertainty?

Oh me, oh my, Campers and Camperettes!
“How do I deal with uncertainty?“
When it comes to the certainty of the question of ‘uncertainty‘ I certainly am uncertain exactly how I deal with said “uncertainty‘.
(Of this I am certain!)
Certainly we all have certain moments of ‘uncertainty’.
So certainly you must understand the uncertainty I certainly have in defining certain moments of my uncertainty!
Occasionally I will become uncertain if I am experiencing ‘uncertainty’ and not experiencing everyday ‘confusion’.
Because certainly there is no certain way to answer the uncertainty of this certain equation of uncertainty!
(Of this I am also certain!)
Certainly you are uncertain of your own uncertainty in certain moments regarding the certain instances of your own uncertainty?
Right now, I am certain that this current uncertainty I am certainly experiencing in my attempt at defining my uncertainty is certainly annoying, not only to you, but also to myself.
It is certainly perplexing at this point of uncertainty this certainly has given me.
Certainly you have the same example of uncertainty in regards to your uncertainty to this certain question of our individual uncertainty?
I am certain you have no uncertainty of my uncertainty.
(I am certain that I have given myself a certain amount of uncertainty in this matter.)
Even in closing, I am uncertain that in certain situations of uncertainty I can certainly get past this uncertainty.
(I certainly want to express my appreciation for your attention to this uncertain matter of uncertainty.)

Uncertainty is no laughing matter!
Comments
Post a Comment
Your opinion means much to me - we all have one, so, please, leave a comment....Namaste'